A journal

A journal -
ambles near and far
the fauna and flora I met along the way
And some of the things I thought as I journeyed.

Monday 19 March 2012

Spring ....at last


It has been a long dark winter of ill health and unwellness. But spring has arrived and so we gathered our energy and strolled in the sunshine at Regents Park- a time to see the heronry and get close with these fantastic birds. It was strange to hear parakeets calling and see the flashes of green as they flew by. It was a real treat as was the stroll along the canal to Camden Lock and onwards to St Pancras. And toay I found some words that sound just right
I marvel at the way that hope keeps breaking thorugh; It is the Life in me that keeps on reenacting Resurrection. So be it.

1 comment:

  1. So good to see you back on your blog Liz....hugs for smiles M x

    ReplyDelete