A journal

A journal -
ambles near and far
the fauna and flora I met along the way
And some of the things I thought as I journeyed.

Thursday 22 March 2012

Harbingers of spring





My first visit to DENR for many months. Its a place I love but I have had to work through depression and somehow I thought that going there would tint the place with the pervasive sadness that I felt and the pain that caused it. So it was wonderful today when the sun shone at lunchtime to feel that at last I could go to this special place. And I was not disappointed and the visit made me feel that these harbingers of spring are signs that the season is indeed turning and sunnier, brighter days are around the corner. And it dawned on me that by this time next month I should be able to gaze at a damselfly or two...............wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment